Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013

9500+ blog views and counting. The tally continued even as my posts stopped over the break...nice, should crack the grand soon. So what does 2013 have in store?

2013 will be another big year for fitness motivation, with many people's new year goals being directed at health.

On New Year's Eve I saw a gents 20kg + weight loss achievement, which I found quite motivating in itself. And he has done it the right way (for diet and fitness) and for proactive health reasons.

I myself will be looking to really test my mettle with my new motivating mantra "train insane, or remain the same!!" Lifting bigger, stronger and creating the body I want.

It will be a year of staying on the eat healthy train, I veered off course a little over the holiday break. So back on track for that.

2013... BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment