Friday 21 December 2012

43 dayz. I'm gonna call it!

I technically have 3 days left for my challenge. But... I'm going to stop my posts for the Xmas break while I focus on family and celebrating. So I will give my final results of my body fat percentage challenge now.

Started at 93.1kg and 35.2% body fat on my scales. Made it to 82.1kg and 18.6% body fat during this week.

I followed a fairly regimented meal plan during most of the week. Only breaking for the weekend as some meals where a little more on the fly. I kept a pretty intense resistance training regiment up, with a fair bit of cardio at the start to crank up the fat loss.

So, not sure what my next goal will be, but I really want to maintain this low body fat %.

So we shall see how I fair over the holiday break.

For all of my readers, I shall return in the new year. Ready to motivate you in all things fitness!

Have a safe and happy holiday season.





No comments:

Post a Comment