Wednesday 14 November 2012

Albuterex!!

There is a bit of hype going around about this particular supplement. Touted as having clean thermo genic energy and the power to activate your hormone designed for fat loss. Many are using it as a preworkout supplement, others for that added weight loss kicker.

But before I go on any further, let me just say, if you are planning to utilise a supplement and you have never had it before…read the instructions, talk to a reputable supplement supplier before taking and always proceed with caution if you have symptoms that are abnormal or cause you discomfort.

Now I’m a sucker for trying new things and I have in the past taken a couple of different preworkout supplements in the past such as Mesomorph, Hemorage and even a fat blasting pill with similar claims as Albuterex. So when the opportunity came to test this supplement I was excited and ready to test it against the background knowledge of my own experience.

I got no tingles. I didn’t feel super energised from it and it didn’t make me sweat any more than normal. It did keep me awake till around bedtime, which recently has been a struggle whist relaxing at night watching shows (normally I start to doze off real easy). But it didn’t impede my sleep throughout the night or prevent me from falling to sleep. I guess you could say it kept me alert, but not bouncing off the walls. This was after dose 1.

Dose 2, for the morning weights session, was taken in the same amount and at a similar time frame before workout. Once again, no tingles, no excessive sweating or irregular heartbeat or anything like that. I did notice that I didn’t yawn once. Normally I slip a couple of yawns in throughout a morning routine, but today this did not happen.

I also gave a sample to my training partner, and besides the fact that he took it with milk…weird, he didn’t have any side effects or notice a large boost in power.

So for now, I’m going to post my review as, a poor preworkout, energy boosting type supplement. It may however by an excellent long term fat burning supplement, which I will update the results of this through a fellow gym goer who is taking this supplement over a long period of time. There is also a female formula of this sup, as for the difference in potency…unsure. If anyone has experienced the effects of the femme version I would appreciate a comment on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment