Sunday 25 November 2012

Get your juggs out! Supp review

Juggernaut HP

Well, after a fair bit of research and review reading, I decided to bite the bullet and choose a supplement to see if I could get myself over a plateau. For the last week I have been steadily sitting at 20% body fat according to my scales. And with carefully crafted small meals with minimal fat and no excessive carbs this % hasn’t dropped.

Solution? More cardio and more work and more intense workouts. But at the end of every workout so far I have had a massive drop in energy and keeping the intensity throughout has been hard. Don’t get me wrong I have given it all I’ve got, but all I’ve got isn’t enough. So I decided to get back onto the PWO supp train.

Welcome to the fray, Juggernaut!

I have had some experience with PWO’s before but this one was a different experience for me.

I got the goods Saturday and took 2 scoops (one was recommended but hey you gotta live a little) and I have to say, I’m not sure if it did anything. I pumped out a chest workout and I did do more than the usual and there were little breaks in-between which kept the intensity up. But I can’t say I had the weights being thrown around the room experience that some had reviewed about. So I was a little disappointed. However…this was only 2 scoops. So after a days rest, Monday came about and I decided to hit up 3 scoops and carry out the same chest routine.

Wow! I think I could have stayed at the gym an extra hour smashing my chest. I like to finish up with a ladder finish of dips and push ups. Saturday… 5 dips,3 pushups,4dips,2 pushups,2 dips, faceplant. Monday…7 dips, 7 pushups, 6 dips, 6 pushups, 5 dips, 5 pushups, 4 dips, 4 push ups, 3 dips, 3 push ups, 3 dips, 3 push ups…I had to stop because I ran out of time.

I still have plenty of energy, so no crash effect, which is something that most PWO’s are touting now.

Perhaps this PWO is going to live up to its claims. I shall keep taking it (no point in stopping, as I have the tub) and we shall see how it effects my growth and body fat %. For now I am slightly more impressed with it, and I am pumped to see how the rest of my workout week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment