Thursday 8 November 2012

46 dayz!

There are 46 days till bright and early Christmas morning. By then I have a goal to lower my body fat percentage significantly.

I always seem to draw inspiration from a holiday. This time it was a holiday to Phuket. I remained as active as I could on the week away. Busting out 45 minutes sets on the small amount of equipment provided at the hotel. But it was the eating out every night, and lunch...and the buffet breakfasts that pull a number on the body. Ad to that I had started a bulking phase before my trip (those who read my blog might remember I was going to go into a cutting phase before my honeymoon, but due to some disruptions in plans and the addition of a new gym buddy, I stuck with the heavy lifting and bulking diet.)

So now it's time to get serious with some extra cardio, really thought out eating choices and a general amp up of each and every workout!

So I will start with the workout schedule.
Monday through to Friday I shall remain with my morning weights session. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday arvo jog. Sat and Sun, some backyard gym sessions which will include some boxing bag rounds and burpees and chin ups and junk like that.

So I guess I better pull my finger out and weld up my bag hanger and chin up bar...

BRING IT ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment