Friday 11 January 2013

Leg it, I'll be back!

I've decided on 2 new goals for my fitness this year.

Bigger back!

Bigger legs!

Now I don't want super sized quads like that of most body builders, I want to bring my legs into a better proportion with my upper body. No body wants to look like a chicken when they wear shorts. So I shall have to continue my heavy calf routine and ensure my quads and hams don't get neglected.

As for my back, I want more lat and more size throughout.

So here's the plan...it's simple... We kill the batman!
No wait.
Train INSANE or remain the same.

For the next two weeks I shall blitz legs and back. One day back, next leg and keep alternating like this.

But what about the rest of my muscle groups? Only chest might take a back seat for a while, along with the tri's. But if I'm feeling up to it Saturday or Sunday I might sneak in a power chest and Tri workout.

So with this in mind!!! Bring on Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment