Thursday 24 January 2013

Blitz day 10 and 11.

Workout log:
More legs on Wednesday. Increased the weights all round. As usual my training partner was nowhere to be seen. But this fortnight blitz challenge was always going to be about me. Challenging myself to increase strength in a couple of neglected areas.

The workout was great, plenty of sweat, plenty of pain and plenty to gain.

Thursday bought on my last back workout for the blitz. Utilizing a weight belt I was able to add more resistance to my pull ups and on my cable seated high row I challenged my one rep max and mixed it up a little with some lighter higher reps and heavy with lower reps.

My finisher which wasn't on the original workout list was a few sets of bent over lat flys. Sweat, dilated veins and a great pump let me know I had done well.

Only one more proper training day left for the blitz and it's legs again. One last day to give it my all and push that little bit harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment