Sunday 27 January 2013

Personal fitness motivator!

My latest challenge has begun.

I'm not a personal trainer, but I stay fit, try and absorb as much knowledge as I can on the topic and if anyone will listen, I will teach what I know.

Just the other week I got a call from a friend asking if I would mentor him. His aim is to get into shape for a role he is playing in July this year.

Challenge accepted.

And so a bit of testing and planning has begun.

The weigh in, a test jog, the planning. With only 6 months to get him into shape this was going to take a lot of time and hard work for both of us, but it is possible and we can do it!

As part of the prep I have been thinking of some bootcamp style, outdoors exercises. My latest little piece of equipment that I made is a weighted sled. This little bad boy is going to give us some fun on the beach come Saturday.

Bring on the next 6 months. And Mr Hughes... I hope you're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment