Thursday 2 February 2012

Addiction!

One of the things I live for is my gym sessions.
It gets me through the day.
I love it.
I think… I’m addicted too it.
I don’t feel right going without it for a week.
Even on holidays I want to get my fitness on.

But is this a bad thing?

Body dismorphia maybe? Am I addicted to changing the things on my body that I don’t feel look right?

Isn’t everybody a little guilty of that?

Even if you just think it and not do anything about it?

But what if… you CAN do something?

What if you are the one in control of how your body is presented?

That perhaps is the addictive part, when you realise that the hard work and effort is actually paying off and you are getting dividends in return.

I say bring on the addiction.

END motivational rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment