Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pop Pop Pop! Early morning kick start!

While still running in EDST I was up early on my last day off of holiday to get my jog on with my beautiful fiancé.

A week of holiday and rest was nice, but it's now time to crank it up again!

I'm going to drag her out of bed each morning to have a jog.

You always feel refreshed and powered up after! Ready to tackle the day.

No time for fitness? There is always time even if it is just in the morning.

Jog, run, star jump in your lounge, push ups in the bathroom or some weights in the courtyard. Most gyms are even open as early as 6 to get a session in before work.

So bring on the morning calorie burn!

My tip is to not eat breaky before doing an intense morning work out water only and not too much, else you'll feel sick.

This can also be a great time to uses a pre workout supplement as most ask for you to use these on an empty stomach. The caffeine will give you morning even more Pop Pop Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment