Thursday 26 January 2012

Its turbo time!

4 weeks into the new year!
We are a 3rd of the way into the 12 week cycle for those who took the New year’s Revolution. It is almost half way if you started on the 17th of December like me…So what does this mean?
It’s time to take it up a notch.
Find a new bench mark.
Take a look at the plan and see what needs changing, increasing or removing!

For me it is time to kick the 2nd phase of the German Volume training into gear. Heavier weights, a couple of less reps and a few new workouts.I have gained about 3kgs at the moment and the body fat level has remained almost the same. Ergo muscle mass is up. And I must say I feel certain areas definitely getting thicker.

What about those who are not looking for gains, but instead are looking for losses?

Increase your cardiovascular exercise by another 50% in time. So if your currently jogging for 20 minutes increase it to 30 minutes. Bike for an hour, make it an hour and a half.
Ad in an extra cardio exercise, skipping, boxing bag… if you need an idea let me know, I will be more than happy to help. Now is the time to really crank it up and see your goal achieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment