Tuesday 27 December 2011

Hello from Miss PT

An excited hello! To those people, wanting a bit more motivation or opinion for fitness, from a females view. My name is Kate, and I shall be your go to gal if needed. Firstly a little bit about myself. I have been a fully qualified Personal Trainer for 3 years now. I have done a few different things in the industry such as; worked in a ladies only gym, worked for a company called Your PT Expert where I was located in a mixed gender gym, also have worked with primary schools kids performing different fitness activities and also worked for a pre gymnastics gym working with children aged from 6 months to 11 years. The thing that I am most proud of is my outdoor group fitness class that I have been running for 2 years. I started from only having 2 or 3 ladies at 2 sessions a week, to now having at least 10 ladies at now 3 fantastic classes a week. I am also currently studying at Notre Dame in Sports Science, but hoping to transfer over to Physical Education (PE) teaching. My passion for fitness has come from my love of wanting to teach people all that I know and also learning through others. I am a high believer in doing what you love everyday as you only live once, so why not make the most of it!
Well that’s enough about me I look forward to passing on my knowledge and helping you out in any way that I can.
Miss PT xo

No comments:

Post a Comment