Monday 23 April 2012

No gloves, no loves.

I like to train with my gloves.

Perhaps in some circles that's a sign of weakness.

Perhaps.

But if I can't have my gloves I like to use my versa grips.

But today… I seem to have misplaced them.

So do some pieces of clothing have magic in them or are they just costly accessories?

Some believe in the power of Caps worn on heads, others a favorite singlet.

Here is a list of training must haves.

1. Proper joggers! Properly sought out joggers will last a long time and lessen injury on your legs.

2. Gloves! These are needed for 2 things, weight training to stop calluses and to wipe the sweat from your brow.

3. For serious lifters, a lifting belt and lifting straps are ideal.

4. Determination! And Focus! Yeah these are free, but without them you will be weighed down.

So keep your magic hats if you need them, wear your superman undies. But remember the real power will come from yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment