Friday 20 April 2012

How do you unwind?

As leaving work today, it was proclaimed, "it's Friday, relax you don't have to go to gym!"

Besides the fact that I was already kitted up in my singlet and boardies, I couldn't think of anything more relaxing then heading to the gym.

It was 6pm already which made it later then I usually get to the gym. But once I was there it was almost only me, and my thoughts to contend with.

But like most days, an afternoon of exercise seems to melt, not only the kilos, but the stresses of the day away.

Am I the only one? I don't think so. Are there easier ways to unwind... Yeah probably. But this is still the fittest way.

Read this little excerpt if you want a little bit of extra reasoning as to why exercise is good for a stress head.

Me, I'll be sleeping like a baby tonight due to my efforts at the gym this eve!

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/stress-busting-fitness-tips-exercise-relieve-stress/77481 (copy and paste this in if the link doesn't work)



No comments:

Post a Comment