Monday 30 April 2012

Motivation comes in all forms!

Motivation can come in all shapes and sizes.

Sometimes for me… it’s for the love of fancy dress parties.

Twice now I have pushed a little harder at the gym and modified my workout and diet for the sake of dress ups.

Once for an Akuma costume, and once again for a Chris Angel costume.

Once again I find myself pushing a little harder for a new challenge.

However to keep the final costume idea a secret till the reveal day I cannot say right now what costume I am to be. As I know that one of my frequent readers is the person throwing the party.

However I can tell you that knowing that having the goal over the last couple of weeks has pushed me that little bit further.

Now in the last week of prep, diet and extra exercise has become paramount.

The end goal is in sight.

Bring on Saturday night!

I will post pictures as soon as the secret is revealed

1 comment:

  1. Best Costume. EVERYONE has at some stage in the past week said "oh man that Rambo guy was a top bloke"

    ReplyDelete