Friday 30 March 2012

Keeping motivated…

I have my own way of staying motivated.

One of these is blogging about fitness and practicing what I preach.

Another, which most will know, is music pumping through my ears to block out distractions and keep me pumped.

But some other tips I’ve heard are,

Counting up in mathematical sequences, like prime numbers, counting in even numbers only. (these are made to distract the mind from a pre-set goal target.) in other words, your mind knows 1-10 so well that you put less effort in at rep 8, 9 and 10 respectively. Using this method should confuse the mind to keep the effort up.

Silence, use earplugs to block as much noise as possible. Helps with focusing on your breathing and outside distractions.

What other tips can our fellow blog readers give?

Comment on the post with your tip.

I’m sure everyone will benefit

No comments:

Post a Comment