Friday 22 June 2012

Ballroom blitz!!!

It’s about time to have a blitz!!!

So the challenge has been set for those of you who are currently in your regular routine.

I’ve spoken of the blitz’ before, and I think that another blitz is well over due.

My Blitz is going to be shoulder.

This is still my area that I wish to up the ante on.

So I have set up a simple 4 exercise blitz workout.

For the next 2 weeks, I shall start with this blitz workout and alternate a 1 on 1 off for shoulders. In between I’ll continue with non-shoulder workouts.

By the end of the 2 weeks… I’m sure I’ll be sore. But I’m also sure I’ll be better off for it.

So what about those of you who don’t want to be working your shoulders?

Or maybe you’re not a muscle building type…

Well the blitz is still applicable to YOU!!!

Perhaps your weak point is your abdominals, or maybe your wanting to target another area for cutting or bulking up…?

The blitz principal is still the same. Create a simple 4 exercise workout that you will alternate on and off for the two weeks. If you’re looking to lean, ensure your weights are smaller and the number of reps and sets remain high. If you’re looking to bulk keep the 4 simple but try and increase your weight and aim for 8 reps per set, continue the sets till you reach maximum exhaustion. If your going to blitz your abs, time your workout and don’t count. Instead of counting to 20 reps, try and keep a steady pattern over a period of time. Instead of focusing on counting, put your fopcus into engaging the muscles.

Message me if you want any tips for your blitz!

Otherwise… let the Blitz begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment