Monday 22 July 2013

What's the new routine?

So what plan did I devise while I was away?

I still wanted to focus on my lifting, but I had found that the second time around, RPM was a great enjoyable challenge. I have always lagged behind a little on my leg development. It's hard to intentionally want to make your legs hurt for a few days at a time, and that is what really working the legs in a session will do. So along with the usual lifting routine (that has been tweaked) an abusive leg regime will be under taken along with 1 to 2 RPM sessions in the week.

The hardest part is going to be doing the RPM a couple of days after the leg session, so timing of the legs day is going to be paramount. 

The tweaking that I have done to my regular lifting routine, and the legs day routine itself, is inspired by one if my fitness idols Arnold!

It won't be ground breaking, having me jump onto blocks or making me do 100 different things in a session, it will be solid lifting with solid reps and sets. 

I want to be as powerful as I can by the time October rolls around, and ensuring that my food is kept clean and healthy, I will have my Beast Beach body.

I also have another fitness coach roll to take on a bit later in the year, a female this time. I will be doing a lot of research and forethought so that when she returns from her trip abroad, the punishment... I mean the torture can begin!!!

Till then, everybody that can, "Train like a beast!"

No comments:

Post a Comment