Thursday 11 July 2013

The short journey ends...

The long journey begins. 

6 months have now almost passed and my pupils big day is upon us. 

From a regular guy to a fitness freak, I have helped coach him through not only getting fit, but also getting addicted to the best activity for life!

As for me??? Well my next big venture is Beast Beach. But before I go on ranting about that... It's still a few months away. So my next few posts will be a bit of a step by step for the program that I out my pupil on. Just incase you want to take yourself from one level of fitness to the other. It stars with unfit and panting, all the way to hungry for sweat and breathlessness! (In a good way!!)

Here are the before and after images for you all as well + the stats. 


You might have seen the image similar from a local gym... But let me tell you, you do not need a gym to get to this, it is however, handy if you take up a membership. But you wouldn't have to do it straight away. 

So now that the short term journey has just about ended, my pupil can continue the long journey of good fitness knowing that he can achieve any fitness goal!!!
And I'm sure he will be seeing ME in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment