Wednesday 3 July 2013

Forskolin

No I didn’t say what you thought I said…

 

It’s not the bit on the end of your old boy, it’s forskolin.

 

A herbal extract that is said to aid in fat loss by mobilising it within the body so that you can get rid of it.

 

Well ever the sceptic and always keen to try things for the sake of reporting my findings to you guys, I ordered myself some to trial.

 

Do the results speak for themselves?

 

Perhaps, bear in mind, I have increased my regime to include a little more cardio, and my food intake has become quite strict in that it is no longer a bulk up but is more of a tone down (similar to my Christmas 2012 challenge)

 

So here are some figures for your number crunching pleasure

 

Pre Christmas 2012 – 82.3 kilo with 9.5% body fat. (21/12/13) this was the lowest body fat I had been while recording.

Final bulk up score after Beta Alanine supplementation 2013 – 89.4 kilo 13.2% body fat (18/5/13) even after finishing the Beta I remained at the higher end of the 89 kilo mark and steadied at the 13% mark.

As I headed into new supplement territory, I carried out approximately 2 weeks of a new shredding routine as part of my pupil’s training until my supplements arrived, and at that stage I measured in at 86.6 kilo and 13% body fat (19/6/13). Then the forskolin supplementing commenced.

 

Last measurement was taken on the 26 of June, and the results were – 26 Kilo and 9.8% body fat.

 

So that’s only 3 kilo’s of weightloss from my beta peak, and 3.4% body fat drop in a little over a month.

 

I would have to say, that I have never seen the muscle definition that I see now, ever before. EVER!

 

I am continuing with my Beta Alanine supplementing, and have cranked up my creatine supplementing stack in the mornings before a workout.

 

Has the Forskolin made the difference?

 

Has my body just gone that next phase?

 

One things for sure, I think I’ll be continuing my routine and eating level to try and get even more in “shape” while still trying to achieve my Grecian Ideal, even after my training with my pupil stops.

 

Because in October I will be launching a Saturday beach program.

 

BEAST BEACH… I will want my summer beach body for that.

 

I will post some pictures soon showing the results.

 

AND as always, read up on this supplement before YOU take it. I have had no adverse side effects or problems from taking it, but everyone is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment