Monday 1 April 2013

The cull!!

Today is the day of the cull.

Easter may have taken a toll on you all. Some may have fared better than others, some may have taken quite a hit.

I still have choc to spare, and it’s not the good kind (dark choc or a raw treat alternative). It’s the great sugar laden sweetness that needs to be had in moderation.

So today I sacrifice some spare choc goodies in the name of all that is good for my fitness.

But I am not going to throw them out, I shall share with others and ensure that there is not wastage.

Take spare eggs to work, take them to other family members and at the very last resort…thrown them out.

If you still have eggs after today you don’t want to hold onto them (unless you have a great and superior power of will and plan to eat them only when the time is right).

Repent now and your body will forgive you.

And take a good dose of extra workout to cleanse the body of the evil sugar demons!!!

Repent I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment