Thursday 4 April 2013

The next step...

And so the first week of the next step begins for my Pupil.
Now that we have attained a fairly adept fitness level, it's time to start shaping the goal/target areas so that in the final phase all the hard work will be shown.
It has been a taxing week for me as I have completed the sessions with my pupil (no more watching and standing back), and I have still carried out my morning sessions as per normal. But this is good for me as it is helping me with my motto of train like a beast, if I get a chance; I want to take it and train!
My pupil has such a drive within, and although some of the exercises that we have been doing are new to him, he has attacked them with a great determination. Booyah!
This week has also allowed me to experience another gym, a hobby that I love to indulge in. Vamp Fit in Bunbury is where my pupil has taken up residence (it helps that it is close by and open 24/7 for him) and I must say the facilities are more than adequate.
Wednesday was a full Shoulder session, today was abs (a concept that the Vamp Fit owner found strange) and Saturday will be at my gym…and my pupils (and most likely mine as well) glutes will not know what hit em.
Bring on the weekend, and bring on the next 2 months of AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment