Thursday 11 April 2013

Don’t hate, don’t compare to despair. Motivate!


Every gym I go to there is always someone fitter than me, bigger than me, and closer to looking like I want than me.
Some people see this and get disillusioned, they either say in their heads;
“That person is naturally skinny” or “he must be on the roids”
Or
“I’ll never be like that” or “I wish I could look like them”

But I urge you to turn this natural part of human nature (being jealous of things you don’t have, or feeling inferior to someone else) into something positive instead.
Admire the person who you think is more like what you want to be. Use it as positive fuel to aim your sights at. Possibly even watch what they do to see if there is something you can do better or that you haven't done before so that you can perhaps get the results they do.
Arnold and the greats all had idols. They all used this to better themselves and push themselves to achieve their results.
I see people and watch how they do things, how they perform tasks, how hard they work themselves and this drives me to keep at it from my end of things so that I will reach my own goals.
I wonder if anyone watches me…

No comments:

Post a Comment