Saturday 27 April 2013

Absent from the keys

I know I've not been at the keys for a little while. But I have been working hard. And I assure you my pupil has been working hard as well.
No rest for the wicked!
But I have so much to comment on.
Where do I start.
Perhaps the fact that I have now had a few weeks to get my head around a new gym. Two times a week I go to the gym that my pupil belongs to and we smash out a targeted weights session.
It never ceases to amaze me that no matter where you go there are always people doing it all wrong. From half hearted attempts at exercise, to poor form and anything in between.
But that's not my only gripe, as good as the gym is...there are too many machines! And some of the machines that work the same things are not equal. So you could load 40kg on one and be at struggle town, the. Load 80 on the other and wonder why you are not struggling.
My final gripe surround the e-z bars that are not balanced. Using them makes you feel like the whole bar is trying to escape your grips!
However overall this gym is pretty well set up, heck there are thing that I think need changing or updating at my gym.
All of that aside my pupil has required a small break to allow for a knee injury incurred off the clock. But today he came back super saiyan for but day smashing out a final 100 prisoner squats at the end of a hard core session.
Next week we hit it all again and get closer to each of our goals.
Me, more mass to get ready for 2 months of shredding!
Pupil, adding selective form to 3 target areas before he too jumps on the shred wagon.
Bring
It
ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment