Sunday 1 July 2012

Retrospective number 1.

Well it's been a whole half year already.

Wow it has really gone fast.

But how has everyone gone with the new years revolution goals?

I have gained muscle mass as I wanted. But I still want more!!!

But at least I have started to achieve and haven't lost track of my goal.

What must occur from here is another game changing routine and mind set. Why? Because 6 months ago I was someone different and living somewhere different. If I don't adjust my mindset and goal achievement routine... I might not be heading in the right direction.

So what now?

Well I am currently finishing this fortnight blitz and then the routine will change.

I will post what the new direction and process is at the end of next week.

Are you ready for a change of mindset? How are you tracking for your goal achievements?

Stay inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment