Monday 14 October 2013

Supplement review!

Ok so... My brother hooked me up to a YouTube clip from a beast named Kali. 

It was the instruction, no wait, tu-tor-rial!, for a concoction called... HYPHY MUD!

Ultimately it is a backyard preworkout mix, simple ingredients, instant coffee and coke. (The soda not the powder)

So of course I wanted to try this out. 

But, it is not something that I will continue with. I'm keen to see if it actually works and how well it works (as well as noting any side effects. )

So either look at the clip (which is hilarious wHAOP!) or follow these instructions. 
1.one can of coke (not zero or caffeine free)
2.mix 4-6 heaped teaspoons or table spoons of instant coffee. 
3.stir, let sit for a couple. Then drink, and sip through workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment