Sunday 20 October 2013

Abandoned? NEVER!!!

Sorry fitness freaks, I have been a little ore occupied of late organizing, cross promoting and generally being busy, so I haven't posted for a while. 

What have I been up too?

I now have a new pupil, female this time, and a different kettle of fish compared to my previous pupil. She's already quite slim, she eats relatively good but hasn't exercised for 6 or so years.

Yep we're back to the beginning here. But a challenge that I will keep you all posted on non the less. 

Beast Beach! This had been great so far, two sessions in already and I have puked from one if the exercises!! Woohoo this has been an ultimate goal somewhere along the line, to spew from an exercise. 

I did a supplement review a week ago, HYPHY mud. Wow ah, talk about a caffeine high! This was interesting, but will most probably not cross my path again. 

My own journey continues and I have changed my path back to heavy lifting, and with more leg, to grow them big and strong. It's too easy to work the upper body and neglect the legs, I have a bit of catch up to do. 

So I'll leave you with a tip to use this week. 

If you are time poor for a session at the gym, consider suicide sets (drop sets with little rest). Run the rack or move the pin, start heavy and try for 3-4 reps and then rest 5-10 seconds and drop the weight and go again, slowly gaining in reps. I guarantee that by the end if you have done them right, the smallest weight will feel as heavy as what you started on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment