Monday 17 February 2014

To Herc or not to Herc?


Some may already know, I’m a dreamer.
Some of you may also know that this year and through to the next, I have tasked myself with a project that is GIANT, nay MYTHOLOGICAL in size! A project so big that perhaps even the titan Atlas would not be able to hold it… oh wait, maybe I’m getting a little too caught up in the project theme here.
I am working on a charity calendar for Telethon, it will be Greek Mythology themed and also fitness themed, with may glistening bodies and fit figures. Greece was home of the great athletes after all.
I had been asked if I was going to model, and for a little while I was contemplating not modeling as I wanted to focus on the directorial side of things.
However, as my tests with Tribulus and L-Glutamine continue I’m seeing a svelte figure unfold before me.
Dare I? Perhaps, but as which hero? Well the scene that I was planning for Hercules is supposed to involve a very large dog. The dog I have in mind would most likely scare the crap out of any potential model companion or he would be scared of them (the dog is a bit odd). Perhaps then, this will be the character that I embody.
It seems only fit that last year I was talking about the Greek ideal and now it has come full fold as I contemplate posing as the Greek Ideal.
This also opens up a few fun ideas to help promote the calendar… those ill keep under wraps for now though.
I think I’ll do it.
Yeah I’ll Herc it up.
Bring it on GYM KDAWG has a now goal set!

No comments:

Post a Comment