Sunday 10 November 2013

DO NOT USE BULKPROTEINS.com.au

Well...once bitten, twice shy. 

I'm always on the hunt for the next bargain for my protein. And ever the test pilot that I am, I decided to lash out all of under 100 for a few kilos of unflavored 'tein.

I stumbled across the site bulkproteins.com.au via a free samples email that I had signed up to. "Cool!" I thought, "I'll sign up for the free pack of 'tein and check their site for price. I was amazed. Most groups claiming the cheapest are never actually cheap. The industry standard for price can not be considered "the cheapest" by any means. 

So I took a chance. 

All seemed good. Got an email apologizing to all for shipping delays, email me if you have question it said. Then got an email to say my goods had been despatched. Only problem. No shipping ref. 

A couple of weeks went by, by then I had already emailed once to see if they could supply a ref. Then I started emailing and using their Facebook page and website to query the shipping of my goods. 

Nothing. 

I checked the Facebook page and found a couple of others who had not received their goods. 

So, to PayPal I went with a dispute. Let's see if I can get my money back. 

And now this blog blast to make sure others don't fall into the same trap. 

Sad that people start a company and cannot back up their product, sadder when they don't respond to your requests for simple answers. 

Bulk proteins, you seem to only be selling, BULK BULLSHIT.

Simple advice, do not buy from these guys. Save yourself the hassle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment