Friday 24 May 2013

One week left...till the ninja turtles arch enemy comes to play!

What he say?
One week till this phase of my pupils training switches to shredding!

It's going to be intense.
The plan is to utilize les mills GRIT! Les mills RPM and my own mix session through the weeks leading up to his play!

My wife has done GRIT and upon her return, she was half dead...god help my pupil and I. 

We will have our work cut out for us.

The other side of the shred experience is going to be a supplement stack. 

Now I know I posted a scathing review in regards to weight loss supplements, but the combination that I want to use does have a weight loss supplement in it. 

What might be this supplement... You shall have to wait and see. 
Mwahahahhhahahahahaha. 

Don't worry, as usual I will post a review as I start and continue using it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment