Monday 20 May 2013

Beta progress!

Well I’m finally into the off cycle of the Beta Alanine supplementation.

 

Wow!

 

For fear of sounding too much like a salesman, this stuff really seemed to work.

 

So let’s see, in 39 days I went from 85-86 kilos to 90 kilos and 12.7 body fat quite steady from the 12ish I was at before the beta supplementing.

 

Once the supplementation period stopped the next day was arms day… what was the outcome going to be?

 

I could still lift the same level of weights, but oh my did the pump come on strong. My arms began to swell and become bound up from the blood pump and lactic build up. This was never the case with beta. The beta did a very efficient job of clearing the lactic build up which in turn meant I could comfortably push further and more intensely, ergo creating more muscle growth from more hypertrophy.

 

Eventually the tingles subsided, but every now and then they could be felt momentarily, and there was never a crash at the end, no being awake to crazy hours of the night, but then this as a pre workout, lacked the high doses of caffeine that the others so crazily have.

 

I would recommend this supplement to those wanting to push past a plateau or for those who struggle to keep working out when they get bound up from the pump.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment