Saturday 2 March 2013

Beast mode... Engage!

With the time I had away from my regular gym, and the little time I was able to spend at the gym at Port Hedland, I have come back keener and hungrier for fitness then before.

Hungry for a new goal.

Hungry to become a gym beast.

Bigger, stronger and nutritionally better!

How am I going to do it?

Change up my routine for a start.
Utilize as much down time to train and train hard!
Push my personal records in weights lifted and reps gained.
Increase my cardio vascular side of things so as not to muscle bind!

And ultimately make the gym my beast cave.

Every time I go, there will be no half ass effort.

There will be no, "early finish".

This I pledge to myself.

The routine will steal from the German 10 lots of 10 technique, high rep med weight and low rep heavy weight to engage all muscle fibers and as many compound movements for each muscle category as possible.

Cardio will consist of jogs, beach jogs some HIIT sessions with my pupil and some boxing training in my own backyard.

Watch out world, K-dawg has new steam and new direction.

The pain train is coming...waaoh waaooh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment