Monday 13 August 2012

3 good reasons!

These are 3 great reasons for why I choose to be fit and exercise, I hope that some inspiration can be sought by those who think these are great reasons for themselves as well.

1. I thrive on completing my own physical goals! – I cannot ask anyone else to lift a weight for me or run 10km and claim that glory. Only I can be responsible for achieving this goal.
2. I enjoy looking and feeling fit! – instead of finding clothes to hide away in, I find myself finding clothes that show off what I have achieved. It is one of the most vein and narcissistic things you can do BUT to be comfortable in the way you look is important for so much, from the confidence to interact with the world to your own happiness.
3. The power of knowing you’re powerful! – walking tall and knowing that you have a strength that many do not is empowering. From daily tasks to the obscure, knowing you physically have it in you to do just about anything is an AWESOME feeling.

So do it! Get fit! Get active and start achieving more...

No comments:

Post a Comment