Saturday 3 October 2015

I once was lost but now, am found!

Ok so another week had passed, away from gym and home.

I had been stricter on my diet, no deserts after dinner and keeping it as healthy as one can while not shopping for yourself.

I had participated in a wickedly energised box fit class with the family I was staying with and gone for two 5 km cardio interval runs.

But my muscles yearned for more! I wanted to achieve that pump. It's mentally tormenting to be away from the norm. But I had to be there for my family. Two to three weeks away from it all wont be a bad thing, it will make me hungry.

I had measured myself after the first week of being dormant and well fed, this increased my body fat percentage on the gym scales to the low 20%. While weight gain was minimal.

Since being back, all be it only about half a week, I have hammered the gym sessions quite well, getting those post day DOMS like I was a virgin again.

Weigh in results for Sunday, 13.9%body fat and a good weight to start from.

So what's in store for the near future? More gym, but looking to get back into the game a little more with getting back into supplements to help grow and acheive more personal bests and recover better.

I have a military obstacle course to complete in early November,  so I want to be on point for that too.

Ain't nothing gonna stop me being strong for my boys! Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment