Saturday 24 October 2015

Getting it in...

Wow, two weeks into having the boys home.
Sleep...what is that?
Oh yeah that's the time at night that seems to last 5 mins between feeds.
Oh well.
The boys are getting the gains, so the important people are being looked after.
Wait, I'm important too.

Including a home gym workout and a half hour leg session that was cut short for a call to arms on the home front, today marked the 3rd time at the gym over two weeks.

Knowing that the "getting back into the gym thing" was not going to be smooth for the first part of fatherhood, I looked after what I was eating to make sure that the time away from gym was not spent permabulking.

I have gotten some of my home gym equipment back from a friend I had loaned it too and now with a quick garage clean out,  I will set up shop again to make sure that, when time or circumstances don't permit it, a session can still be had.

Fitness is going to remain high priority even as a busy father. It always has been one of my goals since starting this blog.

So watch this space for some interesting set ups that I will use to convert my third garage into a workout hub!

Post gym selfie game strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment