Friday 13 June 2014

Behemoth legs training rules.

OK, so I know that a lot of trainers really do skip or neglect legs training.

 

I’m one of them.

 

Love to do em, hate the DOMS after and there are so many other muscle groups that are visually seen that legs often go by the way side.

 

Well, no longer.

 

My legs have now become my main enemy! The battle front has been forged and a new goal for legs training exists.

 

AND IT IS GOOD!!!

 

In fact I now build my other days of training around what I’m calling the Behemoth Training Rules!

 

Rule number 1. Hit upper legs HARD. Once legs have no DOMS left (1 day 2 days or 3 days later) It’s legs day AGAIN!

Rule number 2. Never and I mean NEVER break rule number 1!

Rule number 3. Always incorporate deadlifts into back day.

Rule number 4. Always dedicate a calf training day.

 

With this set of rules, I hope to catch my legs up to even things out proportion wise with my upper body.

 

Something to note after carrying out 3 legs sessions in only 1 and a half weeks are, after that initial legs day, the next two legs days have not been nearly so painful in DOMS.

 

Time will tell if this all pays off… legend has it, IT WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment