Sunday 30 March 2014

Getin BACK into it!

I didn't stutter on Saturday, but I had planned to gym Sunday, that didn't happen.
In fact I felt that fitness and health wise I had a crappy weekend. Socially and mentally though it was great. Caught up with some friends, continued progress on my calendar project and spent some quality time with the wife. 
A sleep in on Sunday and eating, not crap, but not the greatest food, left me feeling sluggish a little and puffy...
BUT no feeling sorry for myself now, it was time to reset and get back into it, literally!
A great back session today ended with a good dose of ab work left me wanting more, but time got away from me. 
Sometime you are going to hit that wall or slip up and have a junky weekend in favor of good times with friends, and you know what? That's fine, just got the reset button and ASAP start back on it! 
The expression goes, one bad meal won't make you get fat, just as one workout won't make you fit!
So jump back on the horse if you've fallen, and keep up the good stuff!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment