Friday 22 February 2013

Long time no post...

It's been a little since my last post.
Since then another week of training my pupil has passed and another week since that.
However I have not been able to train him because of a work gig that has taken me to "wonderful" Port Hedland.
He has however got a plan to stick with that involves some new workouts as well as some of the original stuff.
As for me, I had a great gym session at the Port Hedland leisure centre.
The facilities are ample with a lot of treadmills and machines. The weights room is also reasonably equipped, I have seen and trained in less.
Tomorrow I shall try and get to the gym again in the morning, since I'm here for a little while I don't want to let my fitness and health slip.

I cannot wait till I'm back home, I'm interested to see the results of my pupils hard work! Oh and of course... See my beautiful wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment