Friday 13 November 2015

The Fit Pit! Under construction

In the last week or so I have begun the task of setting up the third garage to be the base of the "Fit Pit" my very own home gym!

Flooring has been taken care of for now with the use of interlocking EVA foam mats. They are cheap as from Kmart and if damaged too badly, can be easily swapped out for a replacement. And if you want to wrap it around something you want to have firmly planted on the concrete, they are easy to cut.

At the moment I'm trying to nut out a neat solution for a squat rack come power rack. I want to to stack against the wall when not in use so as to maximise the current floor space for other activities.

With more equipment to come...I can't wait to see what the Fit Pit will be capable of next.

No comments:

Post a Comment