Tuesday 7 January 2014

What's next for this beast?

Well 2014 has already started cranking up full steam, and this year will undoubtedly be another big one for me. I will be continuing my ongoing fitness coaching and as always, keeping you all motivated to get and stay fit and active. 

As for MY goals, well this year is going to be the year of the abs for me! This will mean countless sit-ups, crunches, leg raises etc. But I won't be nessicarily aiming for a shredded look, just an ab-solute strengthening of the core to assist in lifting bigger!

So the primal 3 will be targeted as often as possible (I will post the primal 3 workout on this blog, but it is already on my Facebook page) and I will soon be done with my apparatus addition to my home gym which will also help with my 2014 goal!

As for a few other things, I am planning on working on some gym wear and apparel which may or maynot go to sale, depending on how good it turns out. And more equipment will be brought for my home gym, as I think that once I'm a father (which I'm hoping will be the outcome soon) I may have less early mornings to spend at the gym. 

I hope you all have set a 2014 fitness goal, get ready to ACHIEVE IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment